Pk forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runescape private server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pking rules please read important

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pking rules please read important Empty Pking rules please read important Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:41 pm

klutchking

OWNER
OWNER

You can spawn anything in the game you want but it costs money. To gain this money you get items in your inventory you would like to sell and do ::sellall.There is farcasting as said by fr0z3n. If you wanna be gay go ahead and farcast but i have the right to rush you. Everything else is legel its an all pking server ::home safe zone and ::pvp is to pk.::gepvp is to pk in varrock. We pk outside of varrock and camolot. Pking is 18 levels below and up on all pking spots so please if your stronger than a pure dont be gay. Also if your a pure be careful.Have a great time pking Very Happy

https://pkforever.darkbb.com

2Pking rules please read important Empty Re: Pking rules please read important Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:00 am

Win-All-Day

klutchking wrote:You can spawn anything in the game you want but it costs money. To gain this money you get items in your inventory you would like to sell and do ::sellall.There is farcasting as said by fr0z3n. If you wanna be gay go ahead and farcast but i have the right to rush you. Everything else is legel its an all pking server ::home safe zone and ::pvp is to pk.::gepvp is to pk in varrock. We pk outside of varrock and camolot. Pking is 18 levels below and up on all pking spots so please if your stronger than a pure dont be gay. Also if your a pure be careful.Have a great time pking Very Happy

Im bored so I will Correct you're spelling errors Razz
1.Legal
2. Carefull

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum