Pk forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runescape private server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rowanmann's Mod Application!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rowanmann's Mod Application! Empty Rowanmann's Mod Application! Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:40 am

Rowanmann

Whats your username in game and real name?
My username is Rowanmann and my real name is in it! Rowan Smile

What do you expect to do for the server and how can you help it progress?
1st.
First of all I saw a lot of typo's on some posts, I can help with that ;-)

2nd.
I'm eager to learn some server development skills! Really want to help with that in different ways. Like coming up with new ideas, and off course realizing them!

Played on loads of servers so I kinda know the do's and dont's!

Do you have an ideas to improve server?
I'm very new to this server, haven't found anything at the moment! When I think of something I will post it down!

Why are you qualified to be a staff member?
I think I'm very friendly to the members. Always wanna help them and I can advertise the server at many places! I can come along with almost everybody so a corporation isn't a problem at all!

Have you ever had experience being a staff member on other servers?
Yes, I've been a mod on several servers way back! Most of them got server reset and that's why I quit with them! Others had lame staff which had no plans on making the server better than it was..

Well, thanks all for the time of reading this!
Will be waiting for a response.

Cheers Rowanmann Smile

2Rowanmann's Mod Application! Empty i like it:D Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:33 pm

klutchking

OWNER
OWNER

i thought your application was very good you seem pretty qualified. we will look into it check out our new server download please and advertise it where you can

https://pkforever.darkbb.com

3Rowanmann's Mod Application! Empty Re: Rowanmann's Mod Application! Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:18 pm

Rowanmann

Thanks Smile
Looking forward to it!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum